Are you ready? The start of a new world is coming and many are already intuitively feeling the pull. Instinctively we are adding signs of awakened spirituality with more blogs of inspiring words on the internet, whole networks dedicated to Spirit on TV, with inspiring books and art. The soulful being inside, your intuition is very aware of a new dawn and I am absolute in my belief it is not to fear. If you want to become more in tuned I offer these simple tips.
Here are a few tips on how you can get ready, embrace it and ride the wave into a new era of your life:
1. Release the old things that no longer serve you. This can be from people to the clutter in your home. If it is people, bless them and release them. If it is old ideas and fears, dissolve them.
2. Make sure you are crystal clear on what you want your new life to be.
3. Embrace change. It’s a journey, not a destination. And when you take control of the change you ride it like a seasoned surfer, rather than get caught in it like a helpless victim of circumstances. Radical change can feel like a giant elephant just walked into the room—completely overwhelming. I like to say, “How do you eat an elephant? One tiny bite at a time.” Carve it up, and take one tiny little bite or step at a time through change, even radical change.
4. Have a daily spiritual practice. It does not matter what you do, what is important is that you do it daily. It allows you to release your blocks and fears and focus on the new things coming to you.
5. Embrace your power. You have the power to change your life. This new age is all about empowerment and consciousness. You are not a victim anymore.